Decorating your reception tables with the right centerpiece can be a time-consuming process. From floral arrangements to LED lit vases, there is a multitude of different options and choices that can become overwhelming. Our friends at Brides.com found some different Wedding Table Centerpiece Ideas that are worth checking out.
- These have been the most popular over the years. Keep your venues size and decor in mind as you select your floral centerpieces. Smaller centerpieces are more for intimate wedding setting that is conducive to guest having conversations across the table. Tall arrangements work well in larger venues with high ceilings. Keep in mind what flowers are popular during certain seasons as well as your wedding theme. You can’t go from a rustic theme in a barn type setting for your reception to a palatial type setting with big centerpieces placed atop tall decorative stands or tall lit glass vases. If you’re trying to stay within a budget, keep in mind the larger the floral centerpiece the higher the cost.
- Candles will add a romantic glow to any ballroom. It is a great way to give your ballroom a sophisticated look while not breaking the budget. Candles come in many different sizes, shapes, and colors to accommodate different themes. They can be put on candelabras for an old world statement, votives among a floral arrangement, or tall clear hurricane vases is for a bold sleek statement. Just keep in mind that some older or historic venues may have restrictions on candles.
- Garlands and loose leaves are different and simple ways to decorate your tables. Greenery really works well on long tables and give us a lush look without breaking the bank.
- Be it a crystal chandeliers, floral chandeliers, lanterns, etc. this is a unique centerpiece decor. As a result hanging chandeliers are a great way to make a statement. A crystal chandelier works well in venues with castle, mansion, or château in the name. Lanterns work well in a tented venue or rustic setting venue. Floral chandeliers in the shape of chandeliers but using flowers, can be rigged with a thin wire over tables and dance floor giving the illusion of floating in air.
- A small stack of the bride & grooms favorite hardcover books with a simple vase with some flowers or candles on top is an intimate way to share with your guests some of your personal tastes.
- LED light bars & neon lights in custom shapes are a contemporary & cool centerpiece idea to bring some color & energy to your ballroom. Name your tables in neon lights to classic movies or sports team name & color. Have LED light bars set to different colors at different parts of the night and even change colors and chase around the tables during dance sets. LED light bars and neon lights can be used to compliment more traditional centerpieces.
Using these Wedding Table Centerpiece Ideas will give your reception those unique touches to help fit your wedding theme and personal style.